Role: Executive Assistant
Employer: Saturday Club Trust
Contract: Permanent and full time
Salary: £25,000–£29,000, dependent on experience
Responsible to: Chief Executive Officer, Saturday Club Trust
Closing Date: 23 October 2019
Interview Date: Week commencing 28 October 2019
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, proactive and highly committed individual to take on a newly created role at this well-known and respected national Charity. The Saturday Club Trust is looking to recruit a well-presented and articulate Executive Assistant to join its dedicated team. This is a rare opportunity to work for the Trust’s two high-profile Co-Founders, Sir John and Lady Sorrell, and the charity’s CEO, Lucy Kennedy.
The key purposes of the role are to provide exceptional administrative support to these three individuals, managing three complicated diaries and their individual and combined administrative priorities. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, adaptable, supremely well-organised and a problem-solver. Importantly, the Trust is seeking a highly personable individual, comfortable liaising with high-profile external partners across industry sectors, with excellent communication skills, highly proficient IT skills and experience of working with CRM systems and managing contact databases.
You will be able to manage a diverse workload while consistently working to an impeccable standard of accuracy and attention to detail. The ability to develop productive working relationships across different levels is vital. The role requires absolute discretion and trustworthiness at all times, as the responsibilities entail liaising with individuals and managing relationships at the highest level.
– Manage three complicated diaries (Co-founders and CEO)
– Managing the Co-founders and CEO’s admin activities
– Respond to and manage all incoming correspondence (Co-founders and CEO)
– Arrange meetings and conference calls, travel and accommodation (Co-founders and CEO)
– Ensure the Trust’s Co-Founders and CEO and are fully briefed and prepared for all upcoming commitments
– Organise meetings and prepare briefing papers, agendas and minutes
– Attend events to assist the Co-Founders, CEO and wider staff team
– VIP guest management for the Club’s Summer Show and other key events throughout the year
– Provide administrative support for the National Saturday Club annual events programme, in particular liaison with trustees, VIPs and key partners
– Office management to maintain accurate HR and employment records for staff
– Maintain the Trust’s CRM system and manage contact databases
– Assist in the general running of the office
– Exercise complete confidentiality and discretion at all times
– Other tasks which may be asked of you from time to time
– An energetic, proactive and highly committed approach to their work
– Well-presented, articulate and personable
– Ability to work calmly under pressure with multiple demands
– Outstanding administrative and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
– Meticulous attention to detail and supremely well organised
– Ability to build positive relationships both internally and externally at all levels and across all contexts
– Experience working with high-profile business leaders, creative professionals and
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
– Discrete and trustworthy
– Highly proficient technology and digital literacy with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Gsuite, Apple Mac, Adobe, CRM systems and other programmes
– An interest in the creative industries and education sectors
– An interest in the charitable sector
– Proofreading and editing skills
– Ability to draft briefing papers and letters across sectors to a high standard of written English
Please send a CV and covering letter to Gemma Rust, Saturday Club Trust: email@example.com. The deadline for applications is 23 October 2019, with the aim of holding interviews w/c 28 October.
Please note: Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications. If you are not invited for interview, your application has not been successful. The Saturday Club Trust strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Applications from disabled persons are welcome. Selection criteria and procedures will be kept under review to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities. The Saturday Club Trust is a UK-registered charity (no 1165362) and company limited by guarantee in England and Wales (no 09559467).